Monday, April 22, 2013

After smoking full-time for 50 years, I have previously tried Champix, sprays, gum and patches to give up smoking but nothing seemed to work, then I discovered Suncig (vaporizer) E-cigarettes and quit smoking the first week that I had it. I no longer hear myself wheezing when I go to bed; I don't wake up in the middle of the night coughing and no more smoker's cough in the morning, I don't smell like an ashtray and neither do my clothes or home. To be honest the main thing is the feeling of the vapour going down into of your throat and seeing the smoke, that's something that can't be replicated with patches, sprays or gum. And the money I save each week allows me to do so many things that I just couldn’t afford before. I also think the DELUXE pack is the best value. Thom (Gold Coast, Australia)

No comments: